fot

Re: Dual Brake master cylinder for a post 60000 TR3A

To: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>,
Subject: Re: Dual Brake master cylinder for a post 60000 TR3A
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:21:16 -0400
Jack,
Inasmuch as HSR requires a dual master cylinder brake system, I went
through a couple of painful experiments to qualify.  The first two attempts
were home-spun bias bar contraptions which never seemed to work
predictably.  The third system turned out to be pretty straight forward.
We installed a power boosted TR-6 master cylinder with no modifications to
either the master or wheel cylinders.  This system has been flawless in
operation.
Richard Taylor
TR-4
Atlanta