fot

RE: Hardware Question-Flywheel attachment

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardware Question-Flywheel attachment
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:44:57 -0400
Joe,

Having just converted my TR3 to a TR4A diaphragm clutch (LuK, as you know),
I can concur with Greg.  There was no difference in the hardware thread.

I did go back and trim the bolt length to insure that the flywheel to crank
attachment bolts did not foul the rear main oil seal.  They may not have
interfered, but they sure were close to the seal, so I pulled them out, one
by one, and shortened each one by a 1/16 to 1/8, just to be sure.

Jack Brooks