fot

Re: To paint, or NOT to paint

To: Malaboge@AOL.COM, shop-talk@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: To paint, or NOT to paint
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:07:22 -0400
Nick,
I painted mine school bus yellow because my car is red and they look good
through the spokes! Now that may speak volumes about my racing
commitment(spoked wheels + color coordinated calipers), but to some of us a
compromise to an aesthetic is not a compromise at all. It is simply another
way  to pursue the sport.
Rick of Nor GA