fot

Some TR3A Body Parts Available-

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Some TR3A Body Parts Available-
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:30:53 EDT
Triumph Folks,

I picked up a rather nastly looking collection of TR3A parts just to get
front apron for my TR3A project. The fenders do not appear salvageable
(perhaps one of them) and the tub is toast.

However both doors, hood, trunk lid, spare tire cover, and fuel tank appear
to be in reasonable shape. The frame is good but spoken for at the moment.

I already have multiples of these kind of parts and would like not to have
them around in storage.

(I probably have enough other suitable stuff to convert a fibreglass vintage
racer back to sheet metal...FOT Bill B?)

Anyone need anything?  TS number on this car is 28000 plus.

(I also have a pair of Post TS60,000 doors I would like to get shed of)

tr3197@aol.com
Cedar Falls, Iowa
319.266.6044