fot

Common language? was piston weights

To: "Jack Wheeler" <jwheeler@robus.com>, <paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Common language? was piston weights
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:29:17 -0400
In that same vein, a former employer of my wife told us about the time in
his life that he was very unhappy with his job and dreaded going into work.
His British wife, here in the USA, would call out to him, as she pulled away
from the crowded bus stop where she had dropped him off each morning, "Keep
your pecker up", referring to his chin, not his, Ahem, pecker.

Later,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando