fot

HSR Tire requirements?

To: <FOt@autox.team.net>
Subject: HSR Tire requirements?
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:26:16 -0800
Thank you for all the responses on the Sebring race.   I have one additional
question concerning the event.  How tough are they on inforcing their tire
rules?  Out west Yokohama A008's are the rule and although I prefer the
looks of the more period rubber, I already own Yoko's and my companion has
another goodyear tire from the black list.  Should we buy new tires or will
the officials let it go?  After all we are driving all the way from New
Mexico...............................Cheers Henry Morrison