fot

Humeur - pas LBC. Le Canada et les Etats Unis - percu par un Anglais

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Humeur - pas LBC. Le Canada et les Etats Unis - percu par un Anglais
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:12:49 -0000
A Canadian is having his 'petit dejeuner' (coffee,
croissants, bread, butter> & jam) when an American man,
chewing gum, sits down next to him. The Canadian ignores the
American who, nevertheless, starts a conversation.

American:  "You Canada folk eat the whole bread??"
Canadian (in a bad mood): "Of course."
American: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In the
States, we only eat what's inside.  The crusts we collect in
a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and
sell them to Canada."  The American has a smirk on his face.
The Canadian listens in silence.
The American persists: "D'ya eat jelly with the bread??"
Canadian: "Of Course."
American: (cracking his gum between his teeth and
chuckling). "We don't. In the States we eat fresh fruit for
breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers
in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and
sell the jam to Canada."
The Canadian then asks:  "Do you have sex in America?"
American: "Why of course we do", the American says with a
big smirk.
Canadian: And what do you do with the condoms once you've
used them?"
American:  "We throw them away, of course."
Canadian: "We don't. In Canada, we put them in a container,
recycle them, melt them down into bulk chewing gum and sell
it to the States for branding and packaging."