fot

RE: The last reply for Mr. O'Driscoll

To: Jerry Barr <jbarr@itol.com>
Subject: RE: The last reply for Mr. O'Driscoll
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:13:58 -0500 (EST)
Dear Sir,
Actually no, its not about political correctness at all. Its about common
decency. If you reread my post you will see that I made no personal
criticism of Mr. Richardson.  It was he who launched into a personal
attack on me and not visa versa.  Nevertheless, as a gentleman I will
exercise my option to leave the room if the proceedings offend my
sensibilities, and alas they have.
Sincerely Yours,
-Kevin O'Driscoll