fot

Robert Ames Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Robert Ames Nomination
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:03:31 EST
Friends of Triumph,

Robert Ames is the late Bill Ames son.  (Of Peyote & Ambro fame)  Doug Karon
contacted me and suggested that we put him on the fot list.

With great pleasure, I would say.

Robert plans to campaign the Ambro, as I understand it. He lives in Steamboat
Springs and I suspect that he already a member of RMVR. But he can share all
of that with us as he wishes.

Please greet Robert as he comes online with us.

Drum roll here as Mark plunks his magic twanger.

Joe Alexander

BTW, Mark, et. al., I bought another computer along with son Sean.

I will be maintaining two internet accounts for about a month.

AOL  is  TR3197@ aol.com

and new account is

N197TR4@cs.com   (kind of copying Richard Taylor)

Sean's new account address is: