fot

RE: TR-6 to Corvair Hub

To: "'Don Marshall'" <marshall@nefcom.net>,
Subject: RE: TR-6 to Corvair Hub
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:51:33 -0500
Thanks, Don.  The dimension I am referring to is not on the drawing.  If
you look at the inside (part that goes toward the center of the car) of one
of the hubs, you will see a 'step' in the outer edge of the hub, where the
dust cover would press onto the end of the hub.  If one of your spare hubs
is apart, you will be able to measure this dimension directly.  If not, you
will have to remove the yoke and the dust cover to measure the outside
dimension (diameter) of the surface onto which the dust cover presses.
 Based on the drawing, I would estimate this dimension to be about 2.75".

Take a look when you have a chance, and let me know if you can figure it
out from my description above.  If not, I will draw a sketch of the hub,
including this feature and send it to you in the mail.  Thanks for your
help.