fot

What to Mossys have to do with racing Triumphs?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: What to Mossys have to do with racing Triumphs?
From: Catpusher@AOL.COM
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:46:26 EST
During W.W.II my father was one of a very few US Army people to go to a
British
Staff College, so that it became an "exchange" program.  He met and became
good friends with James Morton there.  Mr. Morton flew Mossys, and had at
least two shot out from under him.  He was one of a handful of pilots to live
through all
of the Battle of Britain.
I had the great pleasure to get to know Mr. Morton, and he certainly helped
inspire
my interest in vehicles from his island.  During my one visit to England,
when I was
15, I drove on a public roadway for the very first time in one of his cars.
He was a very brave man and came along!
HP