fot

Re: TR4 autox car

To: Matthew Wilder <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 autox car
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 13:14:08 -0500 (EST)
Fellow Triumphiles,

I would like to introduce/nominate a new person to the list - Matt
Wilder. Matt had been autocrossing a Lotus 7 in the New England Region's
SCCA Solo II series (the "real thing!), but he has seen the light and is
now embarking on turning a TR4 into an autocrosser. I understand that
there might be other Triumphs in Matt's family - this could be some sort
of genetic thing.

Mark hopes to get his car out for the 0000 season... whoops Y2K bug! Swat
- got it! The 2000 season.

At any rate - Mark, could you please add mwilder@top.monad.net to the FOT
list?

Matt, when you get the word from Mark that you are on the the FOT list,
feel free to introduce yourself or just sit back and observe the banter.

Respectfully submitted,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |