fot

Fwd: My mistake

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: My mistake
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:12:42 EST
--part1_0.cbfe8410.257ea81a_boundary

From: N197TR4@cs.com
Full-name: N197TR4
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:54:39 EST
Subject: Re: My mistake
To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk,
        Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk

I think that Triumph already owned the rights to the "Gloria" name way back
from the bicycle days, but there was a "Gloria" (celebrity, but no relation
to "Sabrina") that was hired to help market the vehicle.

But we should get Paul or John's version as it likely to be far more
interesting.

Joe

In a message dated 12/7/99 8:54:21 AM Central Standard Time,