fot

RE: Lists, Life and everything

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lists, Life and everything
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:00:31 -0600
<< Every day there are folks around the world who, like the tottering
patriarch
easing into the Gloria at Graydon, get memories, past and yet to be,
tickled
by what their list subscription pops up before their eyes.  I *know* why
do this. >>

And I'm glad you do, Mark.  Thanks again for making this available to
the rest of us!

<<  Within that issue is a story by Peter Egan.  You know, I bet he has
an email address.  He would, I surmise, not be unwelcome here.  Wonder
if anyone on this list has *not* heard of him? >>

He would most certainly be welcome, IMO.  I've still got stashed away
somewhere a story he did about a Lotus Elan which I ripped out of the
magazine maybe 10 years ago.  More than any other current writer, he
captures the essence of what this old car thing is all about.  And when
are we going to see a collection of his work (similar to Denise
McCluggage's book "By Brooks Too Broad For Leaping")?

Scott Barr