fot

Re: Friends of the Triumph www page

To: mdunst@smtplink.coh.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Friends of the Triumph www page
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:34:24 EST
In a message dated 12/13/1999 4:41:40 PM Central Standard Time,
mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG writes:

<< Our banner is out there.  More to follow--It will not be graphic rich ( I
don't
 want to take away from the content). >>

Mordy:

Good for you.

You must have used the FOT Logo that I sent you, because it is an original
(ala Passing Flag and Debris Flag).  Not too many people have that version
any more (although I sent Joe Alexander one last Christmas that was big
enough to mount on his garage wall).  You probably are going to get trouble
for that.

Bill Dentinger