fot

Mid-Ohio/The MG/Triumph Challenge

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio/The MG/Triumph Challenge
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:15:28 EST
Just a quick note and I'll drop this subject for awhile.

Initial reaction to running another MG/TR Challenge at Mid-Ohio was very
good. I need another wave of responses before I start discussion with SVRA to
increase my confidence in dealing with them.

Please say nay, yay, or maybe

Websites for future reference:

www.svra.co
www.midohio.com

ROAD AMERICA     SVRA-MAY

Heresay at this point, but there apparently there is some interest in doing
"Part One" of the MG/TR Challenge at Road America. Any opinions about
this???? as it will certainly be discussed. I know some of the downsides,
already, but need some unbiased inputs for discussion with SVRA.

Thanks to all who responded initially and hoping to hear from the rest of you.

Joe