fot

Book reprint

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Book reprint
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:29:02 -0000
Friends

Almost a year ago to the day, I was frantically busy packing
books to mail out in the (vain?) hope they would reach you
by last Christmas. I sold out during 1999 - and for a while
decided I wouldn't reprint. However, the demands have kept
tripping in over the last few months and I've reprinted
another 500 copies. They're here now and if any lister who
has signed up over the last twelve months would like one -
the details are still on the former (but updated) URL
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
A commercial interest aimed at cost recovery is reluctantly
admitted.

Jonmac