fot

www site

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: www site
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:47:20 -0600
I'm adding some more historical photos.  I have a rather large box of some
interesting photos that I will load.  Most of these are from the mid to late
fifties.  If you recognize people on the Le Mans photo's please let me
know...(  It would be nice to include their names.)

I've got photo's of a photo op with a TR3 and an Early Blue Angel Jet taken
at Sebring.  Denise McCluggage and Mike ?shared a car at Sebring...I don't
know what year or what kind of a car but when the photo is loaded ---let me
know..

Photo of Zora Duntoff and his wife at Mike's house.(they were pretty good
buddies).

More later...It's midnight and Santa is close.

Mordy