fot

HELP! - entirely non LBC

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: HELP! - entirely non LBC
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:30:44 -0000
My grateful thanks to the many responses regarding Monsieur Poisson, the tables
dedicated
to his memory and the Laws of Probability. It's clear the skills and talents on
these
lists are sufficient to meet any requirement - including the preparation of
Spotted Dick
for unsuspecting consumers of comestibles . Particular thanks to Cliff Hansen
for guiding
me into the minefield of macros using terms I don't quite understand (but I'll
persevere)
and to Jim Hill who discovered (to his regret) that he hadn't quite forgotten
everything
he learned about these statistical manipulations from 30+ years ago - despite
honestly and
convincingly claiming he had tried very hard.

Jonmac

Current Book: IN THE SHADOW OF MY FATHER
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
The SLOW progress with 'Canley Girl': http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/
Triumph Charity Run in 2000 (in UK): http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/stories/