fot

Yet another decal size/configuration

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yet another decal size/configuration
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:21:27 -0500
Amichi,

I have been informed, by Joe Curry, new FOT member and my supplier for the
stickers, that it will be easy to add a small run of the small adhesive
stickers, along with our current order.  They will be approximately the same
size 4 or 4.5 inch size that was run previously.  The only difference is
that they will be cut along the outline to eliminate the white background.
Pricing will be $2.50.  The adhesive ones are good for the outside of the
car, whereas the static cling decal is for the inside of the glass.

Please let me know if you are interested, by listing the quantity and your
name in the subject line and we can proceed.  Please let me know by the end
of this week.

I'll sum up all the individual quantities of each of the three decals in one
final post with payment instructions next week.

Regards,

Jack