fot

tr-4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: tr-4
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:11:07 -0500
f.o.t. member needs (2) rear fenders (1) left and (1) right  to complete
vintage race car . we drove the car  the other day around the neighborhood
looks and runs great , but i don,t think svra will let us run the open
wheel class! Also would like
a couple of  s.u. float bowl lids , with the duel outlet pipes and vent
pipe . I found out that if you use the late style
lids, they have a .125  vent hole , and if you install a hard line  to vent
them to a catch bottle  they air bound  the float bowels.
the car runs fine in the shop , but as soon as you drive it , it runs out
of fuel . you could just drill out the hole and use a bigger
tube , but we would rather have the one with the pipe.