fot

manuals/books

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: manuals/books
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:49:10 -0500
I found these in the search

Hi all -
For those of you who might not know about it, here is a link to a good
used
book database (used book dealers from around the country list their
inventory).  They have quite a few books on Triumphs - probably some of
the
manuals that people have trouble locating too.

No financial interest..

Paula K

 <A HREF="http://www.bibliofind.com/";>Click here: Welcome to
Bibliofind!</A>