fot

Re: YOUR CARS

To: AH1962SP@aol.com
Subject: Re: YOUR CARS
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:29:37 -0700

AH1962SP@aol.com wrote:

> ON ANOTHER LIST  EVERYONE LISTED ALL THE CARS THEY OWN
> I THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA SO ILL GO FIRST

Initially, I thought I'd let this one slide by me, but since everybody
else is doing it, I guess I will too.  (I can still hear my mother
saying, "If everybody else stuck their head in the toilet, would you
have to as well?")

This is the order in which I had them
1961 Morris Minor (actually my dads, but I claimed it!)
1955 Chevy 2-door
1967 Camaro (My first new car)
1965 Ford Anglia Van (Former Royal Mail Truck)
1952 MGTD (RHD, brought home from England)
1973 Chevy Monte Carlo
1975 Corvette
1975 Dodge Maxi Van
1936 Dodge 4-Door
1967 MGB
1973 Dodge Pickup
1979 Buick Riviera
1980 Jeep CJ7
1983 Pontiac 6000
1984 Pontiac Firebird
1975 Dodge Conversion Van
1981 Chevy S10 Pickup
1986 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo GTS
1990 Chevy S10 Blazer
1965 VW Beetle (restored it for my daughter who still has it)
1963 Spitfire Mk1 (Huxley, still have)
1965 Spitfire Mk2 (obtained it for my son who still has it)
1970 GT6+ (Parted out)
1974 Spitfire 1500 (Parted out)
1968 Spitfire Mk3 (Parted out)
1963 Spitfire Mk1 (Tiny Tim, Still have, soon to be race car)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport (Still have)
1999 Chevy S10 "Extreme" pickup (Still have)
1972 GT6 (Donor for race car)

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer