fot

Re: Hmm....

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hmm....
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:03:17 -0700 (MST)
>   1976 Spitfire 1500 motor - Help us build the ultimate Spitfire DSP
>   autocrosser [...]  Bob 781-438-2568

I guess I could have put another hint in my original message.  Not everyone
on this list called that number to get a ride from the airport shuttle station
after flying into the area for the VTR meet.

As far as the part about providing a Spitfire for the VTR autocross, thanks, I
do appreciate the effort, but as it turns out I did okay.  In general, though,
a better showing of the small chassis cars would be neat.  The past few years
have turned up an increasing number of Spitfire restorations, I'd like to see
more of them on course.  Well, there was one of those other Bobs and his very
nice Le Mans replica.

mjb.