fot

RE: TR4A Radiator needed

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: TR4A Radiator needed
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:08:53 -0500
My experience is that most radiators which have been around as long as
these things will need to be recored anyway.  Therefore, if you have an old
one, I suggest you look for a good radiator shop to put in a new core.

I recently restored a 1974 TR-6 for the original owner.  The car had sat
for about 15 years before I got to it.  When I took the radiator to have it
pressure checked, he said the water squirted right out the sides like a
fountain.  They recored it for $199.