fot

Check Ups

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Check Ups
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2000 16:15:02 -0000

-Bill D wrote

> No matter.  Wismer and I have reached an age where 'lookin good' is more
> important than 'performance'.  Unfortunately 'lookin good' at our age is
very
> difficult.  Bob just got back from his annual physical at Mayo Clinic.
There
> he was told, "Boy you're not in too bad shape for a guy your age."  I
wonder
> what the hell that means?  Is it good?

I went for a check up a few months ago, and the doctor said,  "Well how
nice to see you again -  I've not seen you for years." I said, " I know
I've not been very well"

- A tip Bill don't worry about your looks it's too late to do anything now,
but keep working on the performance, rub yourself all over with 'Firy Jack'
before you do anything important!!

Paul