fot

RE: Exhaust wrap and Leon's travelling laboratory

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust wrap and Leon's travelling laboratory
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:49:31 -0600
John wrote:

<< what exactly are you planning to do with your Vitesse when all this
is done?  >>

Speaking from personal experience, Leon uses (and hopefully will
continue to use) the car as transport for hapless American travelers in
need of rides to places like Goodwood.  Early morning, blasting around
central London, leaving drivers of modern cars shocked and dismayed in
its wake as they try to keep up.  Just the noise of the thing is worth
the effort.

Also, I am convinced it will NEVER be "done." ;-)

Scott