fot

Re: Free Spitfire body and chassis

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Free Spitfire body and chassis
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 12:51:04 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> Wish I lived closer!   I'm down to under a dozen car projects.

You and me both, Mark.

Hmmm, Somehow I assumed that the first message from Greg would have
induced a "road trip" to CA for you, Mark.

I'm considerably under 12 car projects, but getting a nice Spit body from
CA to MA is pretty much out of the question.

Greg - did you try posting the the triumphs and spitfire mailing lists??
If not, you should consider it.

It would be a shame to crush a perfectly good body. Especially
considering what we see up here in darustbelt...

I wonder what the postage would be for a Spitfire tub and frame......

Nah!

> mjb.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |