fot

Fred Opert's shop

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fred Opert's shop
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2000 13:42:49 -0000

----------
> From: Jack Brooks <brooks@belcotech.com>
> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: Race mechanic's wages
> Date: 02 February 2000 12:54

Jack wrote
Snip>  if you remember the name, (of Fred Opert's racing shop)  or
location, of the shop, I'd
> love to buzz by there and see if it is still around.

Jack

Fred's business was called Fred Opert Racing, and his address was numbered
on 'route' something, Paramus, NJ. He specialized in British F2, F3 cars
and a few sports cars. The shop was about 50 yards off a main interstate
highway on the outskirts of Paramus and could be seen from the highway.
I'll try to find his address it might be amongst my junk in the attic.

All the best

Paul