fot

Doretti at the Glen and list help in Shilligford /lost mail

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 02:49:16 -0500
I WILL LEARN TO USE THIS THING.........

LOST THE MAIL AGAIN...... It hung on a down load.....

Think I saw the lost mail go down the tube with the trash dump.

saw some Triumph Doretti at the Glen responses I didn't get to read

That and about 25 other post late Saturday afternoon. I'd be grateful

if you would repost any of the off list or on list stuff I might of

missed. Please no squabble stuff.

T.R.

Thanks.... more memory is on the way