fot

Re: Doretti at sebring

To: trhouse@greenapple.com
Subject: Re: Doretti at sebring
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:06:07 -0500
Ok move over guys..... the facts have surfaced.. .we did run with the
Big boy's. Can any one elaborate on any of these people?? Let's see in
1955  Jan/ Feb. I suppose I just turned 5 I barely remember the house
dad was building then.... The cars we were playing with were make-
believe whatevers that we scrounged out of the scrap wood pile and
pushed all around the dirt pilled up outside the foundation....so some
of you more seasoned guys need to help me out here....

T.R.

>From Oblinger

Tom,
1955 Sebring 12 hour.
snip
Drivers were listed as James T. Carson
and Dan O. Hastings. The entrant was listed as Howard Hanna. This is the
only instance of a Doretti being entered in an official World Sports Car
Championship race.

Kurt