fot

Triumph Over Triumph Magazine

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Over Triumph Magazine
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:33:13 -0000
FOTers

I still get orders for back copies and sets of the Triumph magazine I
produced (although production ceased almost a year ago). As I've just
received an inquiry from a FOT member about the availability of the
magazine, I've decided to put a deal on the FOT list for the limited number
of full sets (12 mags in A1 condition) left for anyone that might be
interested.

The mag sold in the States (including air mail postage) for £32 per set of
six.

I will sell the full production run of 12 magazines for £40 to FOT members
(including air mail postage to the States). The mag included some rare
photos, unique Triumph history, and one of my articles was a full colour
feature on Bill 'buy me another drink' Dentinger and how the  "Bob
-Whirling- Wismer" monument came about at Road America.

All we need is a VISA number, expiry date, full name and postal address and
phone number. We can take e-mail orders - or faxed orders on 01733 253310.

Paul