fot

Re: Hubs and the such...

To: "jmwagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hubs and the such...
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:54:25 -0800
Boy is this a true story.  In the early 60's I polled dozens of people about
their interest in a dual Weber set up with really good maniolds and fititng
linkagea etc.  Everyone was truly interested and said "YEAH< YEAH". So I did
the flow testing made the tooling had the manifold cast invested in the
linkage set up, and bought a full page ad in "Competition Press" the racing
newspaper oif the time ( now autoweek). I inventoried two CASES of 45mm
webers, man I was ready to give service.  After three months I had sold ONE
set. I hear you Justin....