fot

Re Triumph Over Triumph orders

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Triumph Over Triumph orders
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2000 06:53:43 -0000
Hi guys

Several of you who have ordered TOT magazine sets have pointed out that my
original e-mail details of cost etc. have arrived Stateside with some parts
of the e-mail 'scrambled' including cost figures. I mentioned this last
night to a computer guy who twigged the problem. Apparently if we put the
'pound sign' in e-mails to the States some computer systems do not
understand it and have a 'brain storm.'
This leads to figure scrambling or the addition of unrelated figures etc.
being placed in the text.

So just to clarify, Triumph over Triumph originally sold for 32 'pounds
sterling' for a set of six mags (inc air mail postage).

The FOT deal (before I go public and while stocks last) for a complete set
of all magazines published (12)  is 'forty pounds sterling' including air
mail postage to the States.

All we need is a Visa Number, EXPIRY DATE, and full name, address, zip code
and telephone number.

orders can be e-mailed to >paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk< or faxed to
the office on   01733 253310.

Paul