fot

Re: SP250

To: vscjohn@huntnet.net, vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: SP250
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:46:15 PST
>From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
>To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
>CC: fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: SP250
>Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:24:37 -0600
>
>Hold on now.  You guys are really starting to piss me off.  I'l wager
>there's not a beauty contest winner among you.
>
>John Roper
>A spec Daimler SP250
>Austin Healey 100-4
>Morgan plus 4
>Twin Cam MGA
>MGC
>TR8
>
>Jack W Drews wrote:
>
> > I love the name Jaguar -- it epitomizes the beauty and speed comparison
> > between the automobile and the animal.
> >
> > Any truth to the rumor that the designer of the SP250 had a pet
> > duck-billed platypus?

     Awwww c'mon, John, weeze jest funnin with ye!;*)

     I'll be when you're "Dartin" about in your Daimler, no one comes
     up to you and says "Nice MG..." We Triumph guys are WAAAAAAY too
     familiar with that brief sentence..........

Greg "Sloooooowly I turned..." Petrolati

Champaign, Illinois                     1962 TR4 (CT4852L)