fot

Re: Gasoline prices

To: dkettler@tcbi.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gasoline prices
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:27:07 EST
In a message dated 03/06/2000 6:52:25 PM !!!First Boot!!!, dkettler@tcbi.com
writes:

<<
 I'm now paying $1.73 a gallon for premium to feed my Audi.

 He did comment that the cost didn't seem to slow anyone down.  He was
 passed at some pretty good speeds on narrow country lanes.

 What is your experience these days?

Dave-

My experience is that I'm usually the one doing the passing...

Oh, you mean the gas price...
I'd like to be able to even find premium under $2.00 a gal around here. I
heard on the news that the average price for regular unleaded in the US is
now $1.47. That means somebody somewhere is payin a LOT less than those of us
here in good ole Kalifornia.

Just where can I buy a Mr Fusion...
         Nick in Nor Cal