fot

Re: Triumph saloons

To: "Chris Holbrook" <cholbrook@ttcautomotive.com>,
Subject: Re: Triumph saloons
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:08:33 -0000

>Folks, this time Macartney is right!
>I owned one of these when I was in Shrewsbury at Rolls Royce Diesel Div, and
>it really was a quick motor, and it sounded great too.
>Whether Mac's will perform thus is yet to be seen.When I last spoke to him
>about it, he was using words of few letters when describing the installation
>and timing of the PI system. However, with some expert assistance from Mr R,
>I am sure the car will see the light of day 'ere long. I will report on its
>progress after my next trip over.

Any more 'compliments' of that nature, H - and you'll have first hand
experience of how a
pedestrian feels when hit by a Big Six!
Be in no doubt, the car is now facing forwards down the yard and I presently
have great
plans for the drybollick system. Consequently, in present trim, it won't stop -
even if
you should get in the way, jetlagged or not - and I might not even attempt to
pull on the
handbrake. As it is, the front valance has a few dings needing attention and I
doubt it'll
cost all that much more to repair a much larger one!

M.