fot

Re: Gang aft agley

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gang aft agley
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:37:49 EST
Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com writes:

<<
 If you over 6 ft. you can forget any lotus , chapman built great cars for
 the most part. ,But not for  anyone that is 5ft. 8 in. or over. I can,t
 even fit in a super 7 with out the top !

6'4", too many pounds, size 13's and old crotchety joints...no problem in my
Lotus Elan Coupe! OK, so I did pull the seat out and upholster the floor.
Never ceases to amaze folkes when I ooze out of the car...something about
Shriner parades seems to be the normal response.

Too Big for all the FUN cars...
       Nick in Nor Cal