fot

proper content

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: proper content
From: "RIVERSIDE SPORTS CARS" <RIVERSIDE@Cedar-Rapids.net>
Date: (No, or invalid, date.)
This discussion of proper content disturbs me abit.  We all knew
the purpose of this site when we joined.  Members should feel free
to submit anything they think is of interest.  The writer's history and
what he enters on the subject line should be enough for us to decide
if the delete button is something we should use.  Individual censorship
is much preferable to censorship before the fact regardless if its
source.  Everyone has something to offer from time to time and we can
bet that at some time we will offer up something of interest to no one.
We are a free expression group and no one should feel inhibited.
Just remember to use a meaningful subject note so we can save
time when in a pinch.
art de armond