fot

List content

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: List content
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:13:44 -0600
Hi all!

On the subject of content -- while I understand the viewpoint of those
of you who feel the content might be getting out of hand, I for one have
really enjoyed the anecdotes, historical sidelines, and other
information that pops up from time to time.  I can use the delete key
with alacrity, but some of the messages make me read and re-read, some
give me info I did not otherwise know, and some of them make me laugh.
I appreciate the fact that these cars DO have a history, in both race
and street versions, and I like to hear about it from time to time.  It
gives a richer feel to the whole undertaking, especially with several
folks who were actually involved in the afore-mentioned history adding
to the content.

In keeping with the race content of the list, Henry Morrison and his
friends Tony and Bill stopped by for a night on the way to Sebring this
weekend, with his beautiful Healey race car and Tony's Volvo.  Great
guys and great cars, and we enjoyed hosting them and wish them (and
everyone else from the list) well in Florida!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)