fot

Re: Let's move on to Mid-Ohio

To: LANG@isis.mit.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let's move on to Mid-Ohio
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:17:36 PST
>From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
>To: fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: Let's move on to Mid-Ohio
>Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:36:43 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Hi,
>
>I was wondering if there has been any planning with respect to the
>Mid-Ohio event in June. I'm 90% sure I'm going to make the pilgrimmage,
>even though it's my girlfriend's birthday weekend...

  Take her with you (unless spending a weekend communing with TR types would
be something she would hate) let it be the beginning of a vacation where you
two will go someplace she would like next. If you leave her at home bring
her something "very-very" nice when you come back (I'm something of a pro at
keeping the peace at home).

>Anyway, I'd like to know if things are coalescing with respect to the
>event.
>
>Even though I put the ol' TR6 away "wet", it is basically ready to go on
>another infamous road trip.

    See ya there! look for a green TR4 with gold Panasport alloys, I won't
be too far away.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)