fot

Friends of Triumph-Nominee-Jack Coffey-TR250

To: fot@autox.team.net, mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Friends of Triumph-Nominee-Jack Coffey-TR250
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:30:21 EST
Please second the nomination for Jack Coffey to our FOT list.

He is acquainted with Charlie Kates...who sold his TR4  to someone in New
Hampshire. (Anyone know who?)

Jack is located outside of Nashville, he is preparing a TR-250 and looking
for a mentor for preparation in Vintage Racing. (TR6 guys? Sally forth in
aid) We have no TR-250 guys that I know of.

Jack Coffey, let it know that you need to join us at Mid-Ohio in June for
SVRA's Sprint Vintage Grand Prix which features the MG/TR Clash. There will
be a Group 44 car there that won it out right last year, and a very fast TR6
from Wisconsin...and more. You will get to see Mike Jackson in action again,
as you did in 92.

Regards,

Joe

<< CHARLES TOLD ME HE SOLD CAR TO SOMEONE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE ??

 I'M LOCATED IN NOLENSVILLE TN. (OUTSIDE NASHVILLE).
  THANKS FOR E-MAIL LIST INCLUSION & OFFER OF ASSISTANCE.
 JACK COFFEY
 WORK E-MAIL:COFFEYJACK@BFUSA.COM