fot

Milestone Reached - NT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Milestone Reached - NT
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:17:26 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I reached a technical milestone in my project last evening... the wiring
and plumbing are actually done. What looked to be a tangle of random bits
of wires on Sat. morning is now ready to be "laced up" and tied in.

The best part is/was turning on the master switch and observing no smoke.

And everything works. Way kewl.

The plumbing is all laced in and clamped down. There's a few details left
to deal with, but nothing major.

I get to start it within the next 4 or 5 days.

Hmmm, there's no exhaust system. Think I should "warn" the neighbors about
the impending initial startup???

Nah!

;-)

It's looking like making the first event in early April is actually possible.

I'll post "sounds" if I can figure out "how to" do so. Web expertise
input would be appreciated with respect to posting sound files.

rml

p.s. Tuesday night will be a good night for starting the engine - the
neighbors will all be at a "planning board" meeting with a complaint
against one of the other "neighbors". Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |