fot

Re: Tires

To: Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:17:00 -0400
I've been running the Hoosier tires on the TR3 for the last few years when SVRA
started insisting on bias ply tires.  Took me a while to get used to them but I
was glad I was leaving the BFG TA's as they had become so soft that there was no
lifetime to 'em.  The Hoosiers skate nicely and folks say they enjoy seeing the
side of my car so much more.

The trick to learning to drive them seemed to be to turn in a a little earlier
and a little shallower than I did with the radials.  And then the apexs went
from
something like 4-5 feet away to more like where they belonged.

I would expect that the Dunlops would drive similarly since they are bias ply as
well.

mike