fot

TR parts trove

To: "FOT" <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR parts trove
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 13:32:34 -0500
I should have known I couldn't keep a build schedule. I've fallen way behind
on the TR4A project, and I'm looking at missing the whole year 2000 season.
Simple solution. I just bought a TR4 racecar from a guy near Atlanta that is
near race ready and will get me by until the 4A is ready (falling farther
behind as I speak). I will then sell this car and increase the population of
the FOT in TX. How's that for a proactive approach to being an FOT Field
Rep?  Anyhow, The guy I bought the car from has a collection of TR parts
that he wants to get rid of including:

2 - small nose TR front aprons
3 - TR3 tubs/frames
1 - TR4 basket case
1 - TR4 frame
1 - TR4 parts shell, with some sort of LSD
1- Fiberglas hardtop 4 to 6
TR3 O/D tranny
lots of wet liner TR engine parts, cares etc.
radiators
rebuilt TR4 SU's
2 15X7 aluminum slotted mags (I got the AR Libres for a friend)
A Judson (methinks) ignition coil
Other stuff too numerous to mention.
Red TR4 interior and seats
Maybe another LSD, and some G and F camshafts,
No other trick race parts (if there was, I'd have bought them!)

Most of the stuff is dusty, some well used but there is some good stuff in
his basement. Usual disclaimers apply, NFI.

Contact Steve Ludecker at 770-271-1300 work, 770-813-9150 or email him at
sludeker@aol.com

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net