fot

Virus warning: "I love you" messages

To: "Drews, Chris" <sunrisecd@aol.com>, "Drews, Jack" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Virus warning: "I love you" messages
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@REVEALED.NET>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 09:52:48 -0500
Hi, there's a new virus in the field that the anti-virus companies are
scrambling to get a fix for.  Several large companies in our area
(including ours) have been infected with it.  It is a message entitled
"I love you" and contains an attachment which it urges you to open.  If
you open it, you have the virus, and it just sent it to all of the folks
in your address book.  Delete the message immediately, and then delete
it again from your wastebasket or deleted messages folder.

- Tony Drews