fot

RE: Khartu's First Outing

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Khartu's First Outing
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:29:22 -0700
Pull the motor--that ain't no lumbering V8 you're messing with. Replacing
bearings without yanking the crank is fine when you're doing it as a
preventative measure i.e. every third race or so, as a matter of course,
with no nasty news when you look at the bearings. But if you've got a
problem you've got to solve it before it gets really expensive. You've
probably got an oval big end on your rod, and those bits of babbit went
somewhere.