fot

Re: LeMan Winning Spitfire GT for Sale - $100,000

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: LeMan Winning Spitfire GT for Sale - $100,000
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:24:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 11 May 2000, Joe Curry wrote:

> Bob,

Yo.

> Speaking of a LeMans Spitfire, what is the word on that collection of
> parts (particularly the LeMans Fiberglass bonnet)???

Scuttlebutt is that the parts are now available individually. I've not
been able to persue things do to a sudden lack of cash and being
thoroughly indulged in getting my cars up and running. I heards something
about a computer virus the other day....

;-)

> Joe

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |