fot

Decal Status

To: "FOT" <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Decal Status
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:36:29 -0400
John and others,

I have shipped about half of the orders thus far.

The static cling decals and the big adhesive stickers came out fine.  As
mentioned earlier, I am having quality (and responsiveness) problems with
the printer on the remainder of the small adhesive stickers.  I was planning
on packing up all the other stickers over the weekend without the missing
stickers and have a second mailing for them later.

The small adhesive ones have been very troublesome for the printer.  The
process used for the small adhesive stickers was not giving the necessary
quality I expected (registration problems for those who want to know).  My
wife Susan, a former printing QC person, (I'm color challenged) sorted the
small adhesive stickers by quality and the unacceptable ones were returned
for reprinting.  The bottom line with the printer is that our logo is
significantly more detailed than other "list" stickers they have done so far
and they probably should have used a different (more expensive) process.
When they come in and are right, they will be sent out.  In the mean time,
the rest of the stickers/decals should be in the mail no later than Monday,
15 May.

I'll be at mid-Ohio, so if you don't everything you ordered by then you'll
either have money back,.... or a chance a my hide.  <joking>

Jack (More upset with the delays than anyone else) Brooks

FWIW - the orders are being sent out in the order they were received.