fot

Cliff Eastman Nomination-Another Spitfire

To: Rctr6eastm@aol.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cliff Eastman Nomination-Another Spitfire
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:56:37 EDT
FOT:

Please add the formality of a "second". Cliff was spotted recently teching my
TR4. I distracted him from his duties by inviting him to join the FOT when I
found out that he was a TR guy. Text from Cliff is below. Welcome him aboard!

Mark Bradakis the address for Cliff is:    <Rctr6eastm@aol.com>

Joe Alexander

<< Joe, thanks for following up with me following the Gingerman weekend. Your
website is very impressive!!
 I've driven numerous Triumphs since the late 1960's - principally 4's and
6's. When I decided to get involved in Vintage racing, finding a triumph to
race was a natural choice. I located a 1965 Spitfire which campaigned in SCCA
in the 70's and early 80's (primarily at Waterford Hills), and undertook the
restoration process.
 My initial on track experience came in 1977 with VSCDA. I've been running
most of the VSCDA events since then, along with the SVRA Sprint Vintage Grand
Prix in 1999 (entered for 2000 also).
 Other than internal engine and transmission work I do all of the mechanical
work on the car.
 Look forward to seeing you at Mid-Ohio.
 Thanks again!

 Cliff Eastman >>